Monday 30 June 2008

Garbage In - Garbage Out!

As I write this I can look out of my window and see the good folk of my local village and beyond queuing to buy their meat at one of the finest butchers for many a mile. I wonder what they would say if I went out and told them “there’s cheaper meat available on the nearby Sunday market’? No doubt, the polite replies would include lines such as “you’re having a laugh – if I go there I won’t know what I’m buying, how long it’s been stored and if it’s actually the meat it says it is.” I would have to agree totally – yet how many of people take that risk with their herbs and vitamins? Did you know for example that most of the world’s ‘cheap’ vitamin E is a synthetic bi-product of the photographic industry? I wonder what the other cheap vitamins are bi-products from? Next time you’re considering the ‘irresistible’ offers in the Sunday supplements or certain TV adverts with 70% sales - remember Gerald Ratner!

Nature's Sunshine the herbal equivalent of the finest fillet steak!

No comments: