Wednesday 15 June 2011

What the Hell is going on????

As I mostly use NSP excellent products for our family I am therefore not a very active distributor - I have bursts every now and then so need to take time catching up. I have just received a latest NSP product list and it is the third the size of my old one e.g. NO Co-enzyme CQ10 available: thanks Europe.
So let me get this straight. I can have statins (doled out like sweets) - even though a possible side effect is muscle weakness (the heart is a muscle) and, in the long term, death (read the pullout paperwork that comes with them) and they also deplete the your body of co-enzyme cq-10, or anti-depressant pills (possible side effect suicidal tendancies) but I can't exercise my freedom of choice to buy a supplement.


What sort of Stalinist super state are we living in? What happened to my human rights?

How many people per year have died or are admitted to hospital after taking herbal medicines/vitamins - probably less than 10. Now do a search (its mentioned in an earlier post on this blog) on how many people in the same period have been admitted to hospital (or have died) due to the effects of medically prescribed substances - you will be shocked to find the figures in THOUSANDS.

No doubt I can go on the internet and find some of my missing herbs but are they to the same pharmaceutical standard that NSP adheres too - will it contain road paint from Nigeria and other dubious substances - who knows - who cares, certainly not the multinationals that have brought about this state of affairs. And don't think it will stop there - just wait till they are force feeding the population a whole cocktail of drugs such as statins - happy pills or anything that will mean endless profits by lacing the drinking water. In the land of big business everything is a disease e.g. the menopause - a natural progression? nope in the medical world it is a disease that warrants medication. Need I go on - I despair.

No comments: